ABOUT THE FINISH
- An average kitchen counter is roughly 35 sq. ft. you will have enough paint
products to complete an average kitchen and a 10 sq ft bathroom counter if you
- Low odor and fast drying.
- Complete an average size counter in a weekend (about ten hours of work plus dry time)
- Finish will cover nicks, burns, scratches, gouges and holes. If the damage is extreme,
you may want to fill the area with plastic wood, sand and complete the four
- Covers metal strips commonly seen to trim out older countertops.
- Covers any color laminate.
- May be used on wood, plastic laminate, Corrion and tile back-splash.
- Heat and water resistant. (Use a hot pad for extremely hot items and a chopping board to
chop vegetables etc.)
- Clean with regular kitchen/bathroom cleansers – No ammonia based products.
- Use kitchen gently within 24 hours and fully cured in 10 days.
- Do not replace heavy items such as a microwave until fully cured.
- Color options limitless.
- No need for plumbers, electricians or carpenters.
- Little disruption to home.